Re: [HCDX]: AFN

Elmer,
	Until we find out where this station is broadcasting from, it is of
no use to try for a QSL.  The AFRTS HQ (the organization overseeing
AFN broadcasts) does not recognize this as a legitimate broadcast.

	I have a question for you regarding this station.  There is
speculation that the station may be broadcasting from Central
America.  Can you tell us if the 4 MHz channel is audible in the
daytime at your location?

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland