[HCDX]: XEKY Dimension 12-80, Huixtla, Chiapas on 2560 kHz

[HCDX]: XEKY Dimension 12-80, Huixtla, Chiapas on 2560 kHz

Hello all.

On Jul.31 from 1008-1055 UTC I heard this mexican station with 45323
SINPO.

It obviously is harmonic radiation (2x1280).

The program consisted of music, commercial announcements for
fertilizers, insecticides and several mesages from government
dependencies.

How do I report harmonics? I have never sent a report for a station
heard in harmonic freq.

Thanks, and perhaps you can also listen to this one.

73

--
Elmer David Escoto Romero
P.O. Box 2001