RE: [HCDX]: electrical interference

If you have a problem with EMC created by a halogen lamp but cannot get
rid of the light it creates, maybe you should consider buying a halogen
lamp with an ordinary transformer to create the low voltage the bulb
needs.
Nowadays most halogen lamps (stand alone devices) use swiched mode power
supplies because they are small and especially lightweight.
unfortunately SMPS's tend to be nasty ones as far as EMC is concerned.

Jyri