Re: [HCDX]: HELP: UNID on 26595 kHz

<< Yesterday, (13Sep98 UTC) between 2320-2347 i heard a station
 broadcasting in Spanish. The program was religious contents, with the
 same voices I used to hear long ago on KGEI on 15280.
 Programs heard were "Mi Historia Preferida", "Buena Alimentación" and
 "La Biblia Leída".

 The first program is also broadcast on HCJB, but I checked HCJB's
 frequencies and they were carrying different programs.

 I also checked Voz Cristiana, again with different programming.

 The signal was weak-fair, first I thought it could be some
 receiver-generated signal, but it was present on both receivers (DX-394
 and RF-4900B).

 I have no clue.
 --
 Elmer David Escoto Romero >>

I believe a few US stations still use these frequencies as studio-to-
transmitter links. Maybe some other Latin American country also uses the
channels, especially if they bought used equipment from a US station.