Re: [HCDX]: HELP: UNID on 26595 kHz

At 20.20 14.9.1998 EDT, you wrote:
>I believe a few US stations still use these frequencies as studio-to-
>transmitter links. Maybe some other Latin American country also uses the
>channels, especially if they bought used equipment from a US station.

Dear Radiomatt,

	is there anywhere information on these links (frequencies, times of
transmission, modulation etc.)? Last week when the medium wave conditions
weren't too good I managed to hear WFLA Tampa FL on 25870 kHz with narrow
band frequency modulation. I've tried to collect a list of these and it
looks like this:

25870 WFLA Tampa FL NBFM
25950 KNRK Camas WA AM
26250 WTVN Columbus OH
26450 WKRC ?
26470 WJFP Fort Pierce FL NBFM 75 watts

Are there many more? Are they usually 24h?

73, Mauno
Finland