Re: [HCDX]: Re: V4 #680 - NFLD DXpedition - Australia???

Re: [HCDX]: Re: V4 #680 - NFLD DXpedition - Australia???

> Wish I could be there ... I have always thought the ultimate MW DX
> logging that I believe has never before been made, would be
> hearing Western Australia at their LSR, roughly just after LSS in Nfld.

Good luck, I think just about every Australian station, and certainly the
ABC outlets are 24 hours.

Funnily enough, from the east coast I have never heard the high power
outlets, just 6XM Exmouth 1188 with 2kW, and one of the expanded band
outlets.

Richard