Re: [HCDX]: Re: V4 #680 - NFLD DXpedition - Australia???

Re: [HCDX]: Re: V4 #680 - NFLD DXpedition - Australia???

Hi guys,

> Wish I could be there ... I have always thought the ultimate MW DX
> logging that I believe has never before been made, would be
> hearing Western Australia ...

Can I suggest monitoring 1611kHz for 6GS in Wagin? I believe they are only
400 watts but they are probably the clearest of channels to hear WA on..
others would be 783 and 747.

Hey, wouldn't it be something if Jean and the guys did hear WA!

73s Paul