RE: [HCDX]: WCMQ QSL

Hi,

> Did I read the word "finally". Did I really read the word
> "finally" .......
>
> Ohh .... you had to wait MORE than a month for your claimed QSL !!  I
> understand.

10 months in my case to be precise. Got the WCMQ QSL a week ago, same
stuff, same verie-signer. And it's my experience with US MW stations,
that if you don't get a reply within 4 or 5 months the chances are very
very low that you will ever get something. Usually then it's time for a
reminder. So Bo's comment is ok, he just wanted to say, save your money
for follow-ups, they are working on it.

No need for any sarcasm here.

73's
Martin