Sv: [HCDX]: WCMQ QSL

Did I read the word "finally". Did I really read the word "finally" .......

Ohh .... you had to wait MORE than a month for your claimed QSL !!  I
understand.

I'm still waiting for a QSL from Radio Belize (834 kHz) which I heard and
reported in 1976. Now when (ehhh.... make that IF) I get that QSL it would
be appropriate to say "finally" ...  :-)

> Fra: BO NENSÉN <bo.nensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Til: hard-core-dx <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Emne: [HCDX]: WCMQ QSL
> Dato: 21. september 1998 21:34
>
> Finally a QSL letter from WCMQ-1700 received here as well. V/s: Nini
Veras,