[HCDX]: Star Radio Liberia

Star was heard a year ago on 3400 in Scandinavia. Nowadays I haven´t
been able to log it either on 3400 or 5880.
On an email George Bennet of Star Radio writes:
" Our short wave transmitter was damaged by lightning and we were off
the air for some months.
We are now broadcasting from 0500-0800 and 1700-2100 on 5.880 MHz.
Our signal is only 1.3 KW"

>From Hirondelle, Philippe Neyround writes "It seems that you had
better reception quality before than nowadays. Let's try this reason: we
had to use another transmittor - the previous one got thunder... - less
powerful: 3kw instead of 10kw, but still at the same frequency."

73s Tarmo Kontro