[HCDX]: Re: UNID PHILIPPINE ON 1503 KHZ

Patrick Martin wrote:
> Does anyone know about a new Philippine station on 1503 khz? There isn't
> one listed in the 98 WRTH, or other lists I have. I have heard him 2 or
> 3 times now from 1350 to 1430 UTC, generally running Soccer, or a sim.
> Sport. Heard again this morning (local time) , October 6, 1998. Any help
> would be appreciarted.

Interesting: this station was heard here in Kangasala, Finland, on
Octo 6 at 2100UTC...
We heard this station with Jim Solatie for the first time in February
1998.  Jim taped an ID as "D-Y-double-A" (DYAA?).  Several "Super
Radio" ID's were heard but no idea of location.
Yesterday I heard this station in Kangasala.  The program was
"Super Radio report".  However, no sign of location.
What I know is that this station belong to Super Radio network and
call is possibly "DYAA" but I have no idea of location.

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala
Finland
http://www.kaapeli.fi/~jmantyla/