Re: [HCDX]: Mistery on 4975 kHz

>Hello everywhere,
>the station on 4975 kHz, recently observed in Europe until fade out at
>around 6.30 UTC, is located in the Dominican Republic. This morning I
>received the station from 6.00 to 6.15 UTC on exactly 4975.15 kHz with fair
>signal strength, however with poor modulation during word program. I could
>understand a presumed ID as "Onda Tropical" or "Onda Musical" from Santo
>Domingo. May be a frequency change from the well known station Onda Musical
>on 4788 or a completely new station. Who does know more?

Hi,
since ca. 3 months I observe an improved signal of "Radio del Pacifico"
(PRU) on this frequency (4975.16 kHz), always even after 0500 UTC. The
station´s ID is usually "Pacifico Radio", heard also during their relig.
transmission in EE (SEP 18, Fri, before a switch-over to SS at 0430). The
signal level is exactly the same as the one of Radio Cora, another station
from Lima (4914.42 kHz).

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic,