Re: [HCDX]: Good Indo morning

J.D.Stephens asked:

>What is the tune played just before the 1200 UTC Jakarta news relay?  Is
>it "Love Ambon" or "Song of The Coconut Islands" ?  It seemed to be more
>in the form of an interval signal than a complete song.  Also, what is
>the anthem-like song played at the end of the Jakarta news relay?  It was
>sung by a choir.  Thanks for your help.

Many answers to the question have probably been posted already.
But anyway, here is my version.

Rayuan Pulau Kelapa (Song of the Coconut Islands)
is the RRI interval signal played before the news on the hour.

Bagimu Negri is the nice anthem played after the News from Jakarta.

Love Ambon is the "hawaiian" sounded instrumental piece played
by some stations (not all!) at the closing down.

I think these have never been officially listed anywhere.
Only a peek at Jembatan DX page
<http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~MS8N-TKN/JB/JENBATAN.html>
finally revealed that the song I used to call
"Lagu Penutup Warta Berita" (the song ending the news)
is actually called Bagimu Negri...

73's

Jari Lehtinen,
Lahti, Finland