Re: [HCDX]: Rock-it Radio Radio links

Greetings from Rock-it Radio----

The Winter DX season is coming up here pretty soon and we want to provide as
much information as possible.   If you have a website that is dedicated to
Radio and would like to give me your information we would be more then happy
to put it on our Radio links page from our Website.

The Rock-it Radio website also features our Real Audio show 24 hours a day.

Also, we invite you to check out our Internet and Free Radio links page off of
our website.

The Rock-it Radio website is:

http://members.wbs.net/homepages/r/o/c/rockitradio.html

                                               Thanks for your time,