[HCDX]: Medium Wave Circle competition

Hi everyone,

To mark the launch of the Medium Wave Circle's new Internet domain we've
decided to run a small competition.

On our web site - http://www.mwcircle.org - you can see the photo of a
radio mast. Now using your skill and judgement you need to answer the
following questions:

1 / In what country is this transmitting aerial located?
2 / What programme does it normally carry?
3 / What frequency does it use?

When you know the answer please send it by e-mail to
"webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx". Please mention your full name and snail
mail-address. Also mention the e-mail address at which we can contact
you if it is different from the one used in the message.

You can also send your entry to the club magazine editor: Steve Whitt,
Hunts, Kiln Lane, Buxhall, Suffolk IP14 3DU, UK if that is more
convenient, to arrive by 21st October 1998.

We will be sorting out an appropriate prize for the best answer by a
member and the best by a non-member. In the event of more than one
winner in each category a draw will be held. The decision of the club
officers will be final. The winners will be notified of their prize as
soon as possible after the closing date and results will appear in the
November issue of Medium Wave News. The Editor and the Webmaster are not
eligible to enter.

Oh, and just in case you find the problem too difficult, we have hidden
two clues somewhere on two different pages on our site.

Remy Friess
rfriess@xxxxxxxxx
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx