[HCDX]: CBL is scheduled to go off the air.

[HCDX]: CBL is scheduled to go off the air.

As you know (according to previous information) CBL 740 is scheduled
to go off the air before the end of October.  This has been an easy
bet for picking up this province on AM.  So if you haven't heard them
yet, better do it before it is too late.  They were still on the air
on 18 October.

Personally, I am sad to see them go. They are the easiest CBC
outlet to pick up here in Maryland, and their presence on the band
will be missed.  I listen to them for hours on end.  I wonder if the
CBC folks realize they have listeners in the USA.

Life goes on.