Sv: [HCDX]: Passport to World Band Radio

Sv: [HCDX]: Passport to World Band Radio

No - you lucky people who have received Passport to World Band Radio ...
what is it that you are discussing ??

Still no book received here - but thats hardly a suprise. The distribution
of PWBR is a disaster - at least when it comes to sending the book to
overseas customers. In 1997 I also ordered my book directly from the
publisher (in September) and received the book sometime in December. The
publishers are reluctant to reply to any mail (fax or e-mail) and at one
time yhey even lied about having sent the book.

Stig Hartvig Nielsen