[HCDX]: UNID 1550

Vesa Heikkilä:
> UNID spanish speaking station on 1550kHz 24.10.1998 at 2358-2359 reading
> Radio Mundial news about Palestinia, Camino Pope and La Paz, Bolivia. "R
> Nacional"-id. Announcer was possibly Ralf. Obviously from Venezuela or
> Bolivia. Any ideas?

Last summer I listened and recorded during many nights this frequency
hoping to hear Radio Caranavi from Bolivia.  The spanish
language programmes and  music  heard on this fq raised my hopes.
But it turned out  to be always Radio Nacional de Sahara closing
at 0000.  I heard news often before close down.
 73's Jyrki Hytönen