[HCDX]: Re: Cassette Deck.

Hi all,

I really like this group, you know. You ask a question about a cassette
deck and everybody starts advising me to buy a MD or Mini-Disc. Thank you
all for the tips and advice, but I really need a twin cassette deck with
direct microphone input and not a MD. Everything I buy has multiple
functions and on the one hand I can use a cassette deck for DX recordings
and on the other hand for copying cassettes for use in my school.

So now I still don't know if Sherwood is a reliable, reputable or
trustworthy brand. Never mind, maybe I should just try it out and give my
findings to this group.

BTW, after the Sony service center told me for the n-th time to go screw
myself (maybe they meant screw open myself the Sony products I had at the
time and do repairs, but I may be wrong) I decided to never ever buy a Sony
product again in my entire life. MD is a Sony invention and I don't want to
buy a Sony product or invention, so you will not see me owning a MD. Just
personal opinion.

Hans van den Boogert - Taiwan