[HCDX]: UNID Arabic prgr on 1566 kHz

Hi all,

maybe somebody knows what program in Arabic is broadcast on 1566 kHz from
0200 untill past 0300 ... UTC.
I think it comes from Iran, ID is "Huna al Iraq. Saut il kuwat il mutalaha
...". My knowledge of Arabic is almost on a zero level so the translation is
most welcome ("Here is Iraq. The Voice of..." - but what more?)
The contents of the program seems to be anti-Saddam´s regime. Excited
speaches accompanied by songs.
I think I read some time ago that this program comes from Iran and pretends
to be aired from Iraq, but who is behind the program? Did not find any
sufficient info in the list of clandestine stations (DSWCI).

Nice signal, strong in peaks (here in the middle of Europe), no QRM, weak
after 0300, when the Sun was slowly comming up in the broadcasting area.

Thanks for your suggestions.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
in the Czech Republic