Re: [HCDX]: Oid U.S X-band stations on 1680 and 1690 kHz.

Re: [HCDX]: Oid U.S X-band stations on 1680 and 1690 kHz.

>Great catch! The station is located in Ada, Michigan and has been
>reported as running 200 watts, although I heard them here too and y

This is exciting.  For the first time in ages it is possible to log
every station in a band.  I seem to recall that years and years ago,
some gentleman had logged EVERY AM BCB radio station in the United
States -- about 350 of them.  I can't be sure, but I seem to recall that
it may have been Mr. White, of White's Radio Log.

Of course now there are about 6000 more stations there, but with the
X-Band it's now possible to log them all.