[HCDX]: How many to one?

Hi, Everyone,

To resurrect just once more the discussion on Baluns or matching transformers.
Can I ask those of you using random wire antennas with 50 ohm coax feeds
and one of these transformers how many windings yours has, I have been
given a wide range of options from 7-1 to 35-1 and now need to settle for
just one range.
Once this has been done, I will be offering in TXT format a collation of
the best bits of information about this subject, anyone interested just
drop me a line.
Thanks for your interest.

Mike

Kind regards from

Mike Trodd.

Please read the following!

Have you heard of hidradenitis Suppurativa? Do you maybe know someone with it?
Can you help or do you want more information about this cruel skin disease
that is affecting as many as 1 in 300 people world wide today?
If you answered yes then please mail me or visit the following web site.

<http://www.moose-hoose.demon.co.uk/hidradenitis.html>

Thanks for your time, this is not an advert!