[HCDX]: Latest from IRRS-Shortwave

Hello from Milano, Italy,

1. The new IRRS-Shortwave's Winter 98 schedules are available on our site
at http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules. The most important addition is
a daily transmission on 3985 kHz for Europe from 1800-2300 UTC with
excellent coverage of the European continent and N. Africa. Please see
excerpt below, and refer to our site for detailed program schedule:

IRRS-Shortwave to Europe, N Africa and Middle East

Frequency Time          Weekdays Languages
7,120 kHz 0300-0600 UTC Sat&Sun  Russian+English
3,985 kHz 0600-0730 UTC Daily    English,Italian
3,985 kHz 0730-0830 UTC Sat&Sun  English,Russian
7,120 kHz 0830-1300 UTC Sat&Sun  English,French,Spanish,German
3,985 kHz 1800-2300 UTC Daily    English,Italian,French,Spanish,Russian,German

3. We are continuing our promotion in order to bring small program producer
on-the-air via Shortwave radio. More than thirty stations and small program
producers have joined IPAR (International Public Access Radio) so far.
Please contact ipar@xxxxxxxxx for more information on how to join or visit
our page at http://www.nexus.org/IPAR.

2. We have just published the newest HFCC frequency schedules at
http://europe.hfcc.org (European access) or http://www.hfcc.org (Asia,
America and Far East access). The HFCC (Hi Frequency Coordination
Conference) is an international organization of radio broadcasters and
telecom operators meeting twice every year to coordinate the usage of the
HF broadcast frequency spectrum. The frequency database available on line
is one of the most updated and accurate available at no charge. Please
notice that it is not possible to re-distribute this frequency information,
check terms and conditions on the HFCC site. This service is made possible
courtesy of NEXUS-IBA and thanks to the permission of all HFCC members.
NEXUS-IBA is a member of the HFCC since 1995.

If you need additional info on the above, do not hesitate to contact me at
ron@xxxxxxxxx or write info@xxxxxxxxxx

73  de Ron
--
Ron Norton, Program Coordinator, NEXUS-Int'l Broadcasting Association
PO Box 11028, 20110, Milano, Italy              email:  ron@xxxxxxxxx