[HCDX]: Re: utility FQ Lists

>Is that the same chap who once published the Confidential Frequency List?
>And BTW is there a recent edition of that guide? Maybe someone else has
>taken it up?

My advice: Buy Klingenfuss Utility Guide.

In the 1994 edition foreword Jorg Klingenfuss analyses his
competitors in Utility Frequency List market. His remarks are
hilarious reading. He doesn't mention the names of competitors,
but mentions a long list of frequencies used by thousands of
operations that haven't existed since eons - or at least 1924!!! -
but who are *still* listed in some publications!
Klingenfuss points out that compiling an useful frequency list
demands endless hours of actual monitoring, but as it is
demanding task, many listmakers simply copy other lists.
"And guess which publisher is plagiarized above all?"
he asks rhetorically.

best 73's

Jari Lehtinen
Lahti Finland