RE: [HCDX]: Re: utility FQ Lists

> My advice: Buy Klingenfuss Utility Guide.
>
> In the 1994 edition foreword Jorg Klingenfuss analyses his
> competitors in Utility Frequency List market. His remarks are
> hilarious reading. He doesn't mention the names of competitors,
> but mentions a long list of frequencies used by thousands of
> operations that haven't existed since eons - or at least 1924!!! -
> but who are *still* listed in some publications!
> Klingenfuss points out that compiling an useful frequency list
> demands endless hours of actual monitoring, but as it is
> demanding task, many listmakers simply copy other lists.
> "And guess which publisher is plagiarized above all?"
> he asks rhetorically.

Is this why a LOT of frequencies *STILL* in use is *NOT* listed in the
Klingenfuss ???
I stumble across freqs everyday, which is not listed in the guide, and my
impression is that if he don't hear it, it don't exist. And for you who
wonders...yes I buy his guide every year....

--
Monitoring the shortwave with ICF2001D
QTH: Sandtorg(North Norway)68?41??N - 16?32?? E