[HCDX]: RRI on 3905

Dear fellow DX-ers,
On Nov 1 at 15.00 I heard an Indonesian station s/off on 3905.0 kHz. (Love
Ambon tune) I could understand a general RRI ID, but not the local ID (if any).
Both RRI Merauke (Irian Jaya) and RRI Banda Aceh (Sumatra) are listed on this
frequency.  This s/off time is more fitting to an E-Indonesian (i.e. Merauke)
In the beginning of the year during Ramadan, Banda Aceh used to operate on
3904.8. Later it was reported on 3905.0 as well.
Does someone know if and how this frequency is presently shared between the two
RRI stations ?

Regards,
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany