[HCDX]: Shortwave & Internet Radio Links page

[HCDX]: Shortwave & Internet Radio Links page

Hello Everyone,

     We are currently expanding our links page to include various Shortwave
organizations, Pirate Radio and Internet Radio links.  We invite you to check
out our webpage on this and also if anyone has any additions please e mail me
so we can add them on.

the URL is:
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/r/o/c/rockitradio/internetradio.html

and our e mail address is: