[HCDX]: Last night on 1392+1566 kHz

Hi all,

last night I heard a weak station on 1392.2 kHz (NOV 5, 0320 UTC) coming
seemingly from the east. Non stop songs, IS (?) at 0331, followed by
comments and a capela songs from 0340. Very poor at 0400, already fading out
(as the Sun came to their area?). I would say ARMENIA (1395 kHz, no power
given in WRTH), it needs more observation in earlier time.

1566 kHz - UCB Europe not on the air that night, but a very good signal of
AIR was present (NOV 4, 2330 ... UTC) together with a Russian speaking
station. As no RUS station in Eur.area is on the air after 2300, maybe I
heard something from Siberia - but WRTH lists only one inactive and one low
power station ... By the way - it was not the first catch of this station, I
heard it also on NOV 23, around 0200 UTC.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic, in the middle of Europe