[HCDX]: Finland on 1584 kHz

Hi,

Finland 1584 kHz Petajavesi, a temporary station on the air from 4 to 6th
December. Was heard with quite weak signal and in english few mintes before
12:00 UTC yesterday. I think the best audibility is during daytime here.
Later Iran took it place.

I saw news in TV news programmewhere it was told that 1584 is the smallest
commercial station in Finland. So they are planning to began regular
programming if...

Having a vertical antenna carried with a balloon!

Alpo Heinonen
Finnish Lapland, 8 kilometers north from the Arctic Circle
JRC NRD 525 (modified)
broken antenna (maybe 250 meters now?) to 325