[HCDX]: SW Log for ANARC net and hard core list and Cumbre DX

[HCDX]: SW Log for ANARC net and hard core list and Cumbre DX

Here is a nice log from last week thanks to K2EMZ for reporting this on one of
the SWLer email lists.

11905.0  Sri Lanka B'casting Corp.  0043m
Man and woman talking in language, Identification as Sri Lankan Broadcasting,
0055 music 0100 time pips and Identification by woman in language. 0101
singing by man in language 0156 stil music by man in langauge. 0209 woman
talking but RTTY interference getting worse. 0210 back to music
(Snyder 30 Nov 98 )

I won't be able to listen to the ANARC net this morning so I am sending this
log to
a group of you hoping one of you will say it on the air.

By the way through America On-line still can't get to IRC chat channel. I have
complained but if you can annoucen it in the commentssection that more of thos
who have an AOL ID should complain to

ircadmin@xxxxxxx

I would appreciate it.
David Snyder