[HCDX]: Re: KXOL - 1660 IS OFF

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:19:14 -0500 "Bill Harms" <wharms@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Pat, I wish I could hear KXOL.  1660 is blocked here.

KXOL is absolutely at brutal levels in the Central Arizona Sonoran desert
region. I  mean they are S9+35 right now. Solid copy, no fades, perfect
stereo signal, wall to wall and treetop tall. A real BLOWTORCH at 2015
MST 8/12/98.

They are better than 90% of the locals around here. They even have a
little reverb effect going. Absolutely blasting in.

Pat's message said that it was at 15:27 so whatever they did to their
antenna and xmitter was dead nuts spot on because they are really humming
right now.

WQSN, I will never hear it with KXOL as strong as they are now.

Ragnar, Mesa, Arizona