[HCDX]: Re: hard-core-dx V4 #787

Subject:        	hard-core-dx V4 #787
Send reply to:  	hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hola a todos:
First of all, I don't understand why that strange characters are show with my
message header. Perhaps some problem with the Portuguese server????
I know could seem a mistake or misprint, but I heard on 1590 and announce
was mentioning for a 1500 kHz station.

My impressions are:

1. Wasn't WTOP, as John suggest, because I was listening on 1590 kHz.                                                                                                          countries, so the guess by
Pentti make sense: a Puerto Rico station. Puerto Rico station has been
arriving here, to Iberian Peninsula with impressive 444 555 this latest week.

2. The guess of a Puerto Rico stations, made by Pentti, is not bad at all.
Puerto Rico AM stations has been blasting my ears the whole week, with
SIO/444 and SIO/555.

Thanks a lot. 73, Peace and DX

Jorge Garzón
Mairena del Aljarafe (España): 37.2149N 06.0250W 65 m.s.n.m.
OL/OM: ICOM R71-A, SONY ICF-2010, Dipolo DX Ultra, Cuadros
FM: SONY ST-S370 + 2x5el yaguis apiladas