Re: [HCDX]: KSFT-1550?

>Could anyone tell me if KSFT uses the slogan "...from the 40's, 50's
>and 60's, Soft-1550"?  Heard on Dec. 19 around 08 Z during good
>conditions.

I have not heard that exact slogan, but I did just hear a "K-Soft" ID.
The music is big band, swing, WW2-era harmony songs, Carpenters, etc.
They are in Buchanan County (byoo-cannon), about 50 miles from here.  One
man's DX is another man's local.  Good catch!

For everyone outside of the U.S.A., station identification is required
"as close as possible" to the top of the hour.  For most stations, that
comes in about the five or ten seconds just before the hourly "news"
report.  The ID is required to be the call letters followed immediately
by the city.  No slogans.  The one above could be "KSFT, St. Joseph."
Slogans could go before or after, though.