[HCDX]: WRTH and alternatives

Guido Schotmans wrote:

>The big problem is, that there is no good alternative.  There is no book
>that lists SW as well as LW, MW and FM-transmitters.  And when
concentrating
>only to SW the choice is difficult :
>- -PWBR has excellent blue pages and excellent QSL address info, but the
have
>- -Sender und Frequenzen from Siebel Verlag in Germany is interesting with
>- -Klingenfuss Shortwave Guide looks very up-to-date this year (the
BC-list.
>- -Maybe the ILG-software fits also in this list but since we can't trust
Mr.

I would like to point out to all, that my on-line publication of shortwave
broadcasts
(name: World on Radio) is available on the internet : http://come.to/dxing

The main points are:

* IT IS FREE !!!!
* It is very regularly updated.
* Although it is not complete, it should be OK for most DXers.
* The list is gradually expanded (addresses, QSL info, etc.)

In this publication you WILL be able to find when a certain station is
broadcasting in a
certain language.
So please have a look.

Feedback on these pages is always welcome!

73

Herman Boel
http://come.to/dxing