Re: [HCDX]: Tinian

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, Richard Jary wrote:

> > It was the IBB facility on Tinian testing antennas.  A broadcast schedule
> > is not available yet.
>
> Does anyone have an address for reports?
>
> Richard

While I cannot speak for them, perhaps it would be best to send reports
to VOA, seeing as it was VOA programming that was on during several of the
tests I have seen reported.

Also, I recall that in some cases of new transmitter sites (e.g. Botswana
a few years back), VOA has had special cards for reports.  To Dan
Ferguson, who has been good enough to furnish the Tinian test schedules
for us, may I ask if there will be any special cards for Tinian as well?

73--
Marie Lamb