[HCDX]: 11790 kHz Voice of Free Iraq?

Hi all

Don't know if this is truly hard core but...

I was trying to hear the VOFI and had started listening at 8 Jan 0430z on
11785.  Interference and noise levels here near Philadelphia, PA, Eastern US
were quite low and I was hearing YL voice but not strong enough to determine
what was being said or the language.  I remained on frequency hoping for
signal strength to increase for an id.  No luck there but at 0455 I picked
up a heterodyne and went to 11790.  Open carrier at first but OM/YL
alternating talk started at 0456 lasting for several exchanges.  I assume
language AA but am unsure.  I did make out the word "islam" but that could
have been a phonetic interpretation on my part.  Talk ceased at 0458
followed by a few moments of instrumental music(sounded middle
eastern/indian) with abrupt carrier drop at 0459.  SIO 555.

Anyone know what this was?  Any speculations?

73 es gud dx

Mark
mclark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Drake R8B  -  135' inverted L  -  RS CTR-69 Tape Recorder