Re: [HCDX]: WREN 1250

John:

Thanks for the info on WREN. I'll check it out and let the hard-core dx
readers know about it. 73s, Patrick

--- Begin Message ---
>almost gone with an UNID Gospel station on the channel. I think might
>be WREN. I haven't heard them since the move to KS City. 1560 has

WREN is indeed black gospel now, with a strong signal.  I believe they're
25,000 watts and their transmitter is in Claycomo, Missouri, a
northeastern
suburb of Kansas City.  From what I understand, they may be owned by the
same people who own KGGN 890 in Gladstone, Missouri, another suburb.
The programming is the same format for both stations.  WREN is working on
their ground system.