Re: [HCDX]: Beverage Handbook!

>I'd be interested in a book like that. If you've got any info as to where one
>can be obtained, would you let me know.
>Tnx for any assistance!

Try http://www.amazon.com/

They're quite good at locating various books. Even this one, they did it
swiftly for me (if we're talking about Misek's beverage handbook).

Now, in my opinion, this book is more famous than excellent.
For real techno freaks the Misek book is surely a  must, but if you just
want to know more about how to make those wonderful beverage antennas work
for you, then Misek is not the one. In this case I would recommend
Devoldere's classic antenna book on Low Band DXing, now in its second
edition. Detailed and technical, but still easy to understand. With
practical do-it-like-this-info.