Re: [HCDX]: Beverage Handbook!

>I wonder if anybody has the info if the "The BeverageAntenna Handbook"
>
>is still available,and where I can buy it.  Or perhaps someone has 2
>copys of the book,and is willing to sell one of them?
>
>73's
>
>Alf Aardal

Alf and the group,

(Assuming that this is Victor Misek's book to which you are referring)

18 months ago, Vic Misek told me that one could get the book from Misek
Antenna Research, 142 Wason Road, Hudson, NH 03051, US$14.95 + $2 shipping
to USA and Canada, $5 shipping to rest of the world.

According to a recent posting on the Topband Reflector, it is also available
from http://www.radio-ware.com/ for $19.95.  It is
listed under antenna books and is called the Beverage Antenna Handbook.

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, B.C.