[HCDX]: fadding

Hello MWdxers:

When I tried to identify a station in arabian with fadding on 1128.3 KHz, only was possible make the comparation during a minute with the 830 KHz occuped by syrian station, the programms were differents. The fadding time from both stations was different, a lot of time when 1128 signal was up, on 830 was down, and reverse.
Thomas Adam thinks the 1128.3 KHz station can be Syria, but the question is... must both stations have the fadding at the same time, if both come from Syria?
Comments wellcomed.
I hope the reception of the message is OK.
73+DX!!!!
Jordi Brunet