Re: [HCDX]: fading

At 23.14 18.1.1999 +0100, you wrote:
>When I tried to identify a station in arabian with fadding on 1128.3 KHz,
only was >possible make the comparation during a minute with the 830 KHz
occuped by syrian >station, the programms were differents. The fadding time
from both stations was >different, a lot of time when 1128 signal was up,
on 830 was down, and reverse.

Maybe it was Syria's 2nd programme, on extended schedule because of Ramadan?

>Thomas Adam thinks the 1128.3 KHz station can be Syria, but the question
is... >must both stations have the fadding at the same time, if both come
from Syria?

No.

73, Mauno