[HCDX]: RE: hard-core-dx V4 #843

> Subject: Re: [HCDX]: No more Beverages, please...
>
> Would like to second DanF  on this. I find the beverage information
> interesting.
>  Robert Wilkner

	[Bob Foxworth]  I agree absolutely. If this was just another
antenna, you (Vesa) may
	have a point. This is not just another antenna, it is one of the
few tools left to the
	North American and world DXer to keep alive the ever-dimishing
hope of hearing real DX
	on MW band (thanks to the many new stations, QRM etc and noise
sources we have today).
	Anything we can do to spread the info and shared knowledge is
worthwhile.

	Do you cancel your subscription to the newspaper because you
don't read every section?

> >Please guys, can this discussion on beverages move to
> >rec.radio.broadcasting or somewhere else???
	[Bob Foxworth]  Why? Not a broadcasting topic