[HCDX]: strange signals

<<<< --1) Since first logging Dec/25 at 1650 on 5562 almost daily noted a
Turkish
 speaking station giving ids as Radio Bir. Found to be //1017 so it is TRT
 program 1. AM node (both sidebands and carrier) and moderate/good<<<<
Jari Savolainen told us

Thanks a lot for clearing up this one. Reception here in Germany is quite weak
all the time, making it difficult to identify. Should be a lot easier in
Greece ;-) May be that program can even be found on one of these bc satellites
for checking //.

This a little bit reminds me of a similar event when I found that mysterious
station on v6802, which soon turned out to be simply Algeria, after checking
// on mediumwave.

vy73

DL1ABJ@xxxxxxx (Harald Kuhl)