[HCDX]: WJFP

 <<<<<<<Just received QSL card, stickers and picture postcard from WJFP feeder
for a
 report on 25910 kHz.  v/s Ray Kassis, Technical Director (ham call N4LEM)
  addr. given as: 2192 North U.S. Hwy.1, Fort Pierce FL 34946-8912
 I don't know if this was a reply to the original report to the headquarters
of
 Black Media Cor. in Cocoa or to a later follow up  to their direct
address.<<<<<
 Hans-Dieter Buschau wrote

Here too. I sent a report & tape recording in mid-November 1998 to the
following address: Black Media Works, Inc., 1150 W. King Street, Cocoa, FL
32922, USA. No f/up was sent. Btw: I found that address searching the FCC
files on the web.

While WLW recently sent a 25 MHz-QSL letter I am still waiting for a reply
from WFLA. Btw: If you have access to the excellent ARRL QST View CD-ROMs
1915-1929, you will find some historic ads of manufacturers which provided AM
transmitting equipment for WLW. Quite interesting.

vy73

DL1ABJ@xxxxxxx (Harald Kuhl)