Re: [HCDX]: One last beverage question

Hi Beverage-builders,

This from Dave Onley.. <snipped>...

>I'm at the stage now where I feel 600 - 800 metres is enough.. I don't like
>being under 600 and I feel that over 800 really doesn't make that much
>difference except for direcivity.

Due to geographical constraints, I can't run Beverages much further than 475
metres from my site, the best two for North America are 310 metres and my
best Latin Bev is 475m. They all work amazingly well, I hear all sorts of
great DX on them and am satisfied with their performance... I would love to
be in the psotion to use 600m wires but can't for the afore-mentioned
reasons... the point here is that if you only have 200 or 300 metres, don't
right the idea of a Beverage or longwire off... by all means try it and see
(hear!) how well it performs!

73s Paul