[HCDX]: CJCY 1390

  CJCY, 1390 khz, here in Medicine Hat,Alberta, Canada became CFMY 96.1 MHz
at 1500 UTC today.  The AM remains on the air, likely for several months,
but the only IDs I've heard since the changeover have been "My-96 FM".
Format has only changed subtlely, and remains classic pop/rock for the most
part.  Should be gone by next DX season, which will be great from my
perspective.
  Thought I'd post this to this forum, as I know our northern European
friends have heard CJCY on occasion.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada