Re: [HCDX]: HLAZ 1566

Hi Thomas:

Your HLAZ-1566 sounds correct by what you reported. It has been heard
here on the Northern Oregon Coast (USA), and that matches their format
pretty close. With their 250 KW, they are widely heard. 73s, Patrick

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

today (Feb 1st) I've been on 1566 kHz at 2215-2230 and heard a station that
I presume is HLAZ-Korea. The signal was best at around 2220 UTC when even
AIR was pushed into the backyard. I'm not absolutely shure about the
language: Korean or Japanese, the first one more likely. Besides YL/OM
talking I heard rel. music (chorus and solists) including the mandatory
"haleluja" :) as well as a short phone-in. The signal faded away at around
2230 UTC and AIR came back. Two days earlier I heard the station the first
time peaking at around 2215. Any similar observations around?

Thomas

SE Germany