[HCDX]: CHED 630 QSL

Haha, this is the one I didn't even anticipate
anymore!
CHED Edmonton AB 630, answered with letter,
schedule and QSL card, signed by chief engineer
Tom Davies. Reported in December 1995. Answered
in three years.
The card is similar design than the one I received
from CKY in 1985, and the letterhead indicated
that CHED is nowadays a part of WIC Radio Company.
- 770 CHQR Calgary is probably the easiest catch
of the chain.
Reception of CHED 630 was a lucky one as I happened
to arrive on the frequency when CHED was booming
over NRK Vigra. That lasted only a couple of minutes.
In winter afternoons CHED is not the most difficult
station to hear, but to be on the right place in the
time of ID, that's a little tricky.
Very nice!

Jari Lehtinen
Lahti Finland

"Tou-san ga nokoshita atsui omoi, kaa-san ga kureta
 ano manazashi. Chikyuu wa mawaru kimi o kakushite
 kagayaku hitomi kirameku tomoshibi. Chikyuu wa mawaru
 kimi o nosete, itsuka kitto deau bokura o nosete"
Hayao Miyazaki: "Kimi o nosete", end theme of 'Laputa'.
Composer: Jou Hisaishi, voc. Azumi Inoue (1986)