Re: [HCDX]: DXing & Copyright

Don

My gut feeling is that whatever someone hears and reports is not copyright
if you hear it and report what you heard. If you heard it without reading
his message then you can do what you like. If you heard it after reading
his message then it may be polite to include "thanks to Joe Bloggs" there.

But by releasing it onto a forum as this, I would consider the logging
pretty much public domain.

A suggestion - reply to him copied here telling him he is a prat, so we
can all laugh! :-)

Richard