Re: [HCDX]: DXing & Copyright

At 20.17 10.2.1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Does a DXer first hearing a station get an exclusive by copyrighting the
>material....yes, but only "his/her" logging.  No DXer can prevent others
>from listening and/or reporting that station.  Next he'll claim only he
>can QSL the station.

I agree. Now I begin to believe that there really are too few stations on
SW. The fight for hot news is becoming too fierce. Some people seem to get
angry for whatever reasons and this attempt of monopolizing one's catches
is really strange. If the hobby makes them so angry they should think of
their heart and stop DXing.

73, Mauno